Catalyze your path to wellness with yoga and pilates.
Our ongoing mission is simple, to teach breath and movement practices that will promote resiliency while enhancing and nourishing everyday living. We offer mindful, innovative movement classes that make yoga accessible to all.
Regardless of your level of physical fitness, experience, or age, we aim to instill a sense of balance and confidence that will inspire change both on and off your mat. With a wide range of classes including yoga and pilates, we offer a balanced Ayurveda approach that incorporates vinyassa flow, core strength, and hatha (breath). Athletes will enjoy the challenge of our power classes. Additionally, moms can continue their practice with our yoga with baby classes.
Each studio has its own path for our students to experience wellness– to unravel patterns in their own unique body providing them the tools to cultivate wellbeing and growth.
Body Temp Hot Yoga Studio is our heated studio that offers infrared heat to help you find a deeply cleansing and energizing sense of vitality on your journey.
Body Temp Renew Studio is our unheated counterpart, offering yoga and pilates classes that will help you recharge, rebuild and renew.
Why Choose Us?
- We believe in being Yoga Hot with the emphasis on the yoga while the heat is merely supplemental.
- We strive to cultivate Equanimity (mental calmness or composure) at our studio.
- We are compassionate, uplifting and fun. You will smile and feel good about your practice!
- Our vinyasa, hatha, and pilates classes will help you unwind the stress and tension from your body and mind while getting an amazing body/mind workout.
- The temperature allows you to explore deeper into your body, often resulting in relief from chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
The temperature allows you to explore deeper into your body, often resulting in relief from chronic pain, including back and neck pain.
Postpartum yoga for new moms and babies offers gentle fitness and boding time.
Athletes with gain flexibility and strength from a regular yoga practice.
This is such a great studio. Everybody really cares and takes the time to engage with the students. This is my favorite studio in San Francisco.
The teachers at BodyTemp really take the time to guide us on what we need to learn. Both Chadd and Heather really take the time comment on what I need which is so very helpful. This is a wonderful environment to learn and the workshops are amazing…
Working with the teachers at BodyTemp has enabled me to better understand my body and what I need to understand my practice. The studio is amazing…