IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO EACH POSE. ONE AT A TIME.
The Bikram Yoga class is Body Temp’s more compassionate and biomechanical approach to the classic hatha non-flow 26 posture hot yoga sequence. We do a slight change in sequencing that is a better fit for body movement.
WHO IS BIKRAM YOGA FOR?
- Those who seek a “one pose at a time” type yoga practice rather than a continuous flow.
- Those who need an antidote to the more aggressive militaristic approach to hot yoga. We don’t bark, yell, force or push. We encourage you to discover what works for your body and what doesn’t.
- Those who seek to vary their hot yoga flow practice with a slower pace that gives you the time to embody the postures.
- Those with wrist or shoulder issues who cannot do any yoga that requires arm or wrist supported postures.
OUR HOT YOGA IS IN INFRARED HEAT
The infrared heat is environmentally friendly which means the heaters don’t need to be running continuously as the infrared heats the objects in the room as opposed to the air.
WE HAVE 3 DIFFERENT BIKRAM YOGA CLASSES
We have 3 different length Bikram classes — 60 minutes, 75 minutes & 95 minutes
We also have an EXTRA HOT BIKRAM 60 minute class where the temperature is turned up to 110°F for 45 minutes with the last 15 minutes being a cool down so your body can readjust.
THE PERKS OF INFRARED
• you sweat without feeling like you’re being fried alive
• infrared heat doesn’t dry out the skin
• more sweat without higher heat