Bodyweight Circuit Training: Primer is a back-to-basics no-nonsense bodyweight strengthening class that focuses in on whole-body strength integration. The best tool you have to get fit is your body. This class teaches you how to use your body as a tool to strengthen your core, back, shoulders, and hips all in one session.
A typical class is as follows:
- a joint-by-joint mobility flow warm-up
- a circuit of 6 full bodyweight strengthening exercises with Chadd coaching you through optimal form
- a finisher — a TRUE tabata style 4 minute HIIT workout — that’s right 4 minutes. IT’S ALL YOU NEED!!
- an end of class recovery roll to bliss you out
What to expect:
- burning muscles
- a normal amount of sweating
- happier joints (shoulders, hips, back)
- elevated heart rate
- at least a couple of “holy crap, why is this so hard?!” moments
- a slower, controlled pace for most of the class until…
- a faster more intense Tabata for the final 4 minutes
- lots of laughing, fist bumps and hi-fives
- to leave feeling fantastic…not exhausted.
Who is this class for?
- all athletes who need to take a step back from their over-the-top training
- all non-athletes who need to take a step back from their over-the-top training (bootcampers, HIITFitters, Soul Cyclers, etc)
- those of you who want true strength not just cosmetic strength.
- anyone who seeks to own their push-ups so their push-ups don’t own them (or their shoulders or their back)
- anyone looking to feel younger, move better and look better in their movement.
The prime directive is simple: Own Your Movement.